*Disclaimer: not sponsored*
Today, I'd like to introduce to you Wishtrend, an online Korean beauty store. There are few points that make Wishtrend stand out from other Korean beauty stores:
- Well-integrated and very informative Youtube channel
- Exclusive and hard-to-find brands
- Huge range of products
- WISHboxes with discounted prices on a collection of products
I think the main reason I really love Wishtrend is that they like to keep their customers informed. They do that through they Youtube channel and through their newsletters. I love listening to their videos and reading the newsletters because I definitely learn a lot from them. I also want to purchase every product they mention >__< hahaha. Someday, maybe.
Here are some examples of videos and newsletters in which they inform their viewers:
- [Newsletter] What does vitamin C do for your skin?
- [Newsletter] Exfoliation tips for different types of skin
- [Youtube] Basic skin type test & rules
- [Youtube] Best Skin Care Products for Body & 3 Essential Body Care Tips
- [Youtube] Autumn/Fall Skin Care 101 & Natural Moisturizers
My Christmas Wishlist
These two are what's known as the Wishboxes. They contain a few products sold at approximately 30-50% off! I really would like to try a few products this way!
If you've taken a look at this youtube video, you'll see that the last two items on my wishlist are from that video--truthfully, I wanted everyone in that video. >__<What skincare products do you have on your wishlist?