Wednesday, December 17, 2014

End of finals = start of BREAK!

Finals are finally OVER! Hooray~ After a week of torture and sleeplessness, I am finally done! I'm super excited for the winter break and for family/friend time!

Anyways, once again--praise God!--lots of good things happened despite it being finals week. My bestie (who graduated last year) came over Monday afternoon to spend time with us. She took my sister and I (who have no car :P) out to eat some yummy Korean food in Koreatown. I was definitely surprised by how much food we received for $30 total. I felt like I was eating at an all-you-can eat buffet! The food was very delicious and unique. Yum yum.

Seafood jja jang myun (huge!!)

4 King dumplings and 8 spicy shrimp dumplings~ 

After dinner, we went to grab some coffee/drinks at Document Coffee Bar! It's such a cute place, so if anyone is ever in Los Angeles, definitely check it out! They have the BEST homemade hot chocolate! They make their own Belgium chocolate (which is on a wooden spool) that you swirl around in hot, frothy milk! What a amazing (and not super-duper sweet) drink!





Unfortunately, we went there to study, and to our disappointment, they close at 9PM--we came at like 8:30...So we got kicked out shortly after ordering >__< sigghhh. Had to go back to the apartment to study. I guess everything worked out in the end anyways, hahaha.

Do you have any favorite coffee house or cafe?

12 comments:

  1. I'm finally finished ,too, after hours of studying through the night...! I hope it was worth the lack of sleep! I love jja jang myun *-*!! Did you like it? :)
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy! congrats! Hope you can catch up on some sleep then!! :O


    the jja jang myun was good! I think I would have prefer the traditional (non-seafood) one better though! I don't quite like seafood, but my other friend suggested it, so I wanted to try. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to worry^^ I'm gonna sleep a lot again^^ The seafood one is totally my taste, because I love seafood:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw I nominated you on the 'Best Blogger Award' :) All the infos are on my blog~ I can't wait for your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayy! that's good~ I'm going to catch up on some sleep too :P
    awww, I'm glad you like seafood. I wish I did T___T


    Awwww, thanks~~ I'll check it out :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm hungry... Love these photos! Good job on taking them! *winks*

    iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, thanks for the sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah you're welcome :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. suddenly craving for some dimsum also :) enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, thanks :) hehee it was quite delicious~ :)

    ReplyDelete