Sunday, February 1, 2015

My January favorites

[Liar Game][Asian health drink]
[Indian Cappuccino][Origins United State balancing toner]

1. Liar Game (J-drama)
If any of you have never heard of Liar Game, I'll be sad. It's one of the best dramas I've ever seen! The drama is well directed and has an amazing plot line. Furthermore, the main characters are handsome and pretty~ This drama, however, has no romance at all. It's all suspense and mystery.

The drama is about an innocent and (too) trusting girl, Nao Kanzaki, who gets sucked into this horrifying game called the Liar Game. When she arrives at home one day, she sees a packaging containing 100 million yen. In the game, she is called to steal her opponents 100 million yen before the opponent steals her 100 million yen. Of course, if her money is stolen, she has a debt of 100 million yet. Since Nao is so trusting of others, she ends up losing this money. She then acquires the help of an ex-con man named Shinichi Akiyama, who then helps over compete in the game. However, the Liar Game doesn't end after one round, and each round gets more and more difficult as people become more and more twisted and greedy.

Overall, this drama is super exciting, and I love the actors for Nao and Akiyama. They both play their part well, and they would make a great couple! I wish there was just a little romance involved. hahaha XD

2. Asian health drink
There are so many healthy drinks available in Asian. This one is a Black Soybean Grain Drink, and it's amazing! It tasty, yet healthy! Perfect for the between-meal hunger pangs. Furthermore, it's very easy to prepare. The packet contains a powder, which you mix with hot water. Mix it and you're done~~

3.
Indian Cappuccino 
This coffee is so fluffy and delicious! It's also super fun (and tiring) to make. All you do is take instant coffee, some sugar, and teeny-tiny amount of water and mix, mix, mix. After 10 minutes of mixing, the instant coffee-water-sugar mix becomes very syrup-like. Add some milk (or in my case, soy milk) and the drink is ready! Delicious :)

If you want to read the full recipe, check it out on my sister's blog!

4.
Origins United State balancing toner
This toner is amazing! It's more on the expensive side, but I really recommend it! My parents kindly purchased it for me, because I couldn't bring back my Etude House toner since I didn't have any check-in baggage. This toner specifically targets combination skin types (oily T-zone and dry cheeks). It is also an exfoliator and helps clear up clogged pores. I've been using this toner for almost 2 months now. I'll be sure to do a review on it soon~

4 comments:

  1. The liar game sounds so interesting (and so scary)!!! And I really wanna try out the asian health drink :)


    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drama isn't very scary! It's just a little psychological!


    You can find the drink at a lot of Chinese grocery stores! Korean groceries also have something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments! I did have lots of fun!


    I will definitely check out your blog~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos, looks like you had a good time.
    The food looks yummy haha.




    Followed you, hope you'd like to follow back.


    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete