Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shopping makes me feel confident?

What do y'all think? For me, I love shopping. It's fun. It's glamorous. It's the cool thing for a young woman to do...I feel confident walking down the path of fashionable stores! Haha. I know it must be strange to hear this, but I finally walked into the ever sexy and chic Victoria's Secret. And yesterday, there were amazing sales: $15 bras! Can I say wow? I bought four...I feel like a real lady now! Haha. >__>


It's really easy to get caught up with shopping--with buying and buying--during sale seasons. It makes me feel good that I can afford the costs, that I can pay for my own clothing. I remember the days when my parents bought everything, and they still do buy me a lot of cloths--which I feel really fortunate about! However, it feels different to buy my own things: to have a job, earn (minimal wage D:) money, and have the power to purchase! What a confidence booster! By the way, I'm not saying it's embarrassing or degrading for my parents to buy what I what. In fact, in that aspect, I might be super spoiled! But don't worry, I'm not selfish in asking for a lot, rather only what I need :)


However, I hope not to get caught up wth shopping and buying. I don't want to be selfish, and sometimes it can be really easy to do so. Gotta keep my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment