Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Black Friday Wishlist

In the spirit of Black Friday shopping, I decided to make a collection of all the things I wish I could purchase for Black Friday (but probably won't-->poor college student). It's always fun just surfing the web to see the styles out there :)

Jolse (korean beauty shop)
Jolse has a black friday sale!! I was so surprised and excited!! I decided (on a whim...) to order Skin Watchers Green Snail Hydrating Gel and Mizon Black Snail All in One Cream (I wanted to purchase the Skin Watchers Green Snail Intensive Cream, but I mis-clicked and mis-ordered :( whoops!). Anyways, both are pretty good deals and I really wanted to try something with snail in it XD hehehe.
                                      $19.98 $11.98 ($8 discount!)                                  $19.49 $13.64 ($5.85 discount!)

I'm feeling a little sad though...I could have saved another $3 if I had only purchased the other Skin Watchers product... T__T hahaha, too late to regret now though...

American Eagle
I actually still over American Eagle, although it's supposed to target younger women? Most of my pants are from AE, and they are quite comfy! AE sales/clearance sections are still quite expensive in my opinion, but sometimes they have extra 40-70% off their clearance! During those times, I shop (like crazy). Right now, for Black Friday, they have 40% off.

 AEO Heathered Turtleneck Sweater    ($40 $24)      AEO V Neck Jegging Sweater, Mint     ($35 $21

Mango
Mango is definitely one of my all-time favorite stores (that I haven't ever purchased from...YET). They tend to have some pretty good deals. Although sadly, the Black Friday deal is only 30% off. I've seen 40% off before!! Anyways, I really love the style. These are some of my favorites...but I might wait till a 40% off appears before purchasing XD hahaha.

Round-Neck Striped Sweater  ($20 $14)         Chunky-Knit Sweater ($50 $35)     


What's on your Black Friday Wish list? <3


Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. nice picks :) I'm eyeing platform booties for blackfriday online sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!

    Hahaha, yea, I love platform boots >__< makes me feel taller :P
    Did you end up purchasing any?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to get some stuff! :)

    Xoxo, ♡ Blogging with Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! I did :) Hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete