Monday, June 16, 2014

Beach Days

Good day everyone! I just went to the beach this last weekend with my family. It was such a beautiful area--the clouds, the ocean, the cute little buildings~~ It was such a sweet mini-vacation with lots of good food and fresh strawberries. I also played with the squishy sea urchins. My dad, my sister, and I tried to feed them tiny crabs and sea, but they couldn't eat it :P hehehe I felt relieved, because I would have felt bad otherwise XD



 




Do you like going to the beach? I like beaches, but I don't like swimming in them. it's nice just to observe the beautiful surroundings.

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful place! <3


    ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was a beautiful place <3 thanks for visiting always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice place :) the photos look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, these beach photos are absolutely beautiful! Maybe I'm way off base (since I've never been there) but I think it would be really amazing to go to the ocean. The rocky, coastal ocean. I am trying to talk Al into going to Oregon with me someday! My friend is going to college up in Eugene, and from her pictures, it's breathtaking. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you~ Oregon is a beautiful place~~ You guys should visit! It's very green, and up near portland area, you can see the mountains as well :) There's so many awesome places to visit in oregon :)

    ReplyDelete