Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blessings from friends & family

Monday and Tuesday has been so hectic, a whirlwind of exams and papers! I thank God that all these trials (of finding time to spend with my lovely, wonderful, and amazing parents from out-of-state and studying for exams) passed smoothly. Truly God is good and faithful to His people.

Again, today, I was reminded of how loving He is and good my life is. I have amazingly, super awesome friends and family. They are so kind hearted, sweet, and loving; I don't know what I would do without them. They are my rock and support! I'm shocked by all the things they secretly planned for my sister and me. Now I have two cakes and a batch of brownies in the fridge, a cute handmade monkey (year of the monkey! who's with me? Whoot, whoot!), a bunch of balloons, and some pinatas!

drinking tea with pinkies up, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment