Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Little Tokyo <3

How much fun it is too go out to eat and sight see with friends! Little Tokyo Plaza is so cute; it gives me a sense of peace with the background music playing and white noise of people in the background! Such a lovely sight.

Here's some pictures of my walk to little Tokyo (through downtown La, I promise it isn't that dangerous!) and some delicious macaroons I ate!








Pistachio and almond! Super yummy! Try 'Lette if you every stop by Little Tokyo!!

7 comments:

  1. Little Tokyo looks like a great sight to see and stroll around. Those macaroons really look delicious.

    I came to let you know that I nominated your awesome blog for the Liebster Award. Link to the questions:
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Enjoy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lette! The grapefruit one is really good!
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'll have to try it one day!

      Delete
  3. Tokyo looks so great! Want to visit it some day! :)

    ReplyDelete